Small Claims Court
Subject to further amendments, if your claim is within the monetary value of $35,000.00, then Small Claims Court is the place to start. Depending upon your case, you may seek damages, remedy, or recovery for:
renovation disputes, specific performance, arrears, debt recovery, contracts, unpaid funds, liens, judgment enforcement, accident damages, negligence claims, nuisance, poor workmanship, insurance subrogation cases, repair issues, and more…
Some of the most daunting questions litigants face are:
- Do I have a proper cause of action in my case?
- I cannot find the whereabouts of Defendant(s). What can I do?
- I do not know the correct names of the parties I wish to sue. What should I do?
- When should I settle or go for a trial?
- Is it worth suing a defendant?
- I accidentally discontinued my claim. Now what?
- When can I bring a third-party claim?
- Can I sue after I had signed an indemnity waiver?
Contact us to discuss your matter.